Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

I've Had ENOUGH

I haven't posted in a while. Thanksgiving was just too busy of a time. Cooking, cleaning, attending a funeral. So much to do. In the midst of all the busy-ness - my daughter's life continues to spiral more and more out of control. I wasn't going to post about this, but it is SO absurd, I just can't hold it inside.

Taylor's husband is an asshole. He is an unintelligent, uneducated, uninformed, inbred, redneck asshole. He treats her like shit all the time and she just sticks around for more and more abuse. It breaks my heart but I am helpless to stop it. Thanksgiving Day was the last straw for me. You aren't going to BELIEVE what he is accusing her of now.

They got into a fight over something stupid, as usual. I think it was missing car keys. She ended up coming to my house with just the baby. (thank God) He told her not to come back home. This has happened before so she was just giving him some time to cool off. She calls him after about an hour and he drops "the bomb" on her. He has "been thinking" since she had Kade that maybe Kade isn't really his baby. He wants a paternity test done. Forget about the fact that the baby looks EXACTLY like him, has his face, his hairline, his hair color. Forget about the fact that the baby looks EXACTLY like Ethan's baby pictures. Forget about the fact that Ethan signed the birth certificate without any questions being asked. NOW, after Kade has been alive for almost 9 months, he decides to drop this on Taylor. On Thanksgiving Day.

I tried to tell Taylor that he just does these things to make her miserable, but I hear her on the phone asking him if she can come home anyway. What the hell is wrong with that girl??? If it were me I would be telling him to f*** off (excuse my language) and have him sign the kid over. I sure as hell wouldn't be going back to him.

But, go back to him she did. And she is still there. She even tried to get her aunt to do the testing because she does that sort of thing. I swear I just don't get it. I DO NOT understand the mentality of someone who would allow themselves to be abused and manipulated like that.

I talked to Taylor this morning and she sounded heartbroken and miserable. She knows she shouldn't be there but she feels trapped. She told me regardless of what she does or where she goes she will be miserable. I worry about her so much and feel like I have completely failed her. I just don't know what to do.

She is not taking her medicine either, doesn't even have any. She is an accident waiting to happen. And Kade is trapped in the middle.

And I wonder why I don't sleep at night.

God please be with my babies. Both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment