Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

DAY 1

Today begins Day 1 of my diet. I am cutting myself down to 1,000 calories a day. I can't exercise without pain so I have to do something to get this weight off.

My friend Ed downloaded this handy dandy Fitness Application on my IPOD that lets me track the nutritional information of everything I eat so I am logging EVERYTHING, down to every grain of sugar and salt.

I am entirely aware that the week before Thanksgiving is not the ideal time to begin a diet but I am TIRED of being this size. I am five pounds heavier than I was when I was ready to give birth to Aaron so something has to change. I can't stop taking my medicines or I won't be able to get out of bed. So - I will seriously cut back on my food consumption. It is the only logical choice - as Spock would say.

We will see how I do. Our lives are very active so it isn't going to be easy. William and the kids are very supportive of everything I try to do so I know they will help in any way they can. We are at State Band Competition all day tomorrow so it will be my first test.

That is all for now.

Peace out my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Livestrong.com, The My plate APP is great, it calculates everything and you can even add your own recipes. You enter your weight goal and calorie intake goal and it helps you keep track of everything. I use it and LOVE it. My daughteer got a magnet for my fridge that says, "beware of the attack calorie counter". I have a bad habit of telling everyone how many calories they are consuming. lol! Good luck girlie, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I downloaded it and started using it last night!!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete